You might be a bit confused by seeing this non retro Mustachio-like website. No worries friends, we thought it was about time to change things here at theMustachio, so we present to you: the Mustachio 3.0. We’ve been dealing with two old framed websites for 6 years now and this is our fresh new third version. And yes, we are up and sharing shreddy tales for 6 years already. With the coming of this new website things are getting better for you Although we’re still a bit attached to the old retrolooking website, we’re way more stoked about this fresh new one!
So what’s new?
– No more frames. Now this may sound a bit techy, but we ditched the left/right kind of newspaper look.
– Unlike the old website items are archived now, hell yeah! That’s revolutionary. We even have a search option, what about that! Eat your heart out, Google.
– We feel videos were underrated on the old site, that’s why we have given the videosection more attention. Full blown videoplayers on your screen and an easy cheesy archive. We also added the ‘most watched videos’ in the right part of the website for the all time favourites.
– The ‘Stache It’ box. This is great news for all you video spamming people. Just drop a comment and the link to your video and we might give it some valuable space on this joint.
– Facebook and Twitter integration. You’re able to like articles, share them on your facebook or tweet about them. If you feel like commenting you can do that anonymous (for the haters) or with your facebook account.
the Senors at theMustachio.