After the succes of the last Park Hill editions Saiko hooked up with Transform Gloves to create a new standard in European Snowboard Camps. The main goal to team up was to bring pro-snowboarders more easily together with young snowboarders and have a good time.
Freestyle camps are nothing new in Europe, but none seemed to offer the chance to ride with established pros like the camps do in the U.S. . Transform Gloves is now onboard and brings over an impressive team of riders and their friends to change this. Riders on the camp will get hands on coaching and freestyle clinics from all of the pros that are attending the camp.
The campers will be joined in the infamous Gasthof Zillertal and on the Hintertux Glacier by Transform team members Jamie Nicholls, Gulli Gudmundsson, Gustav Een, Niklas Matsson, Joonas Mustonen and their friends Danny Larsen and Ethan Morgan for extra help. How’s that for a change? We can only salute that!
So, when is the magic going to happen:
- 1st week: 15th – 22nd October
- 2nd week: 22nd – 29th October
Where: Hintertux Glacier and Gasthof Zillertal in Mayrhofen
Who: All level of riders of all ages, beginner and pro, who love to ride and want to increase their freestyle skills.
What can I expect at Park Hill:
- Daily freestyle clinics by Transform Gloves!
- 2012 testboards that you can ride each and every day of the week!
- Expression Session rail contest with nice goodies!
- Park Grill BBQ, it’s best in town!
- Skate Session with nice prices!
- Swagger Party in Town, so bring you’re party outfit (or some swagger).
- Movie Night with the newest snowboard flicks!
- Goodie bag with awesome stuff!
What’s the damage for all this goodness: Starting at €299,- including accommodation, lift pass and Park Hill program.
How am I able to book the time of life: Book now at www.parkhill.at !