Are you down for a little vacation with the Forum team? You better block the weekend of 8th of October in your agenda. It’s one of the premiere dates for the new Vacation video by Forum, Special Blend and Foursquare. But it’s not just a premiere, no it’s more than that! It’s a real vacation! These guys arranged 5 busses from Great Britain, the Netherlands, Belgium, Germany and Luxembourg to move tons of snowboardshrednecks to Landgraaf, Netherlands. Shred, party and sleep with the Forum team, not bad!
The whole package including transport, lift ticket, party entrance, goodie bag and hotel with breakfast only costs 99,- Euro.
If you’re from the flatlands we understand you might not want to hop on the bus but just cruise to Landgraaf for a shred, for these people they arranged a better deal but more about that later on.. Go see their facebook for more info!
Buy these tickets at the following shops:
– LCB Camden , 23 Chalk Farm Road, London NW1 8AG
– Sputnik Snowboard Shop, 49a West Street, Marlow, Buckinghamshire SL7 2LS
– Subvert Boardstore, Unit 15, Chill Factor, Trafford Way, Manchester M41 7JA
– TX Sport 2, Vordere Sterngasse 9, 90402 Nürnberg
– Titus Shop, Luitpoldstrasse 20-22, 96052 Bamberg
-Trick 17, Boehmerstrasse 29, 54290 Trier,
– Railslide, Roßmarkt 10, 60311 Frankfurt am Main
– Revert, Kleine Houtstraat 30, 2011 DM Haarlem
– Reprezent, Haarlemmerstraat 80, 1013 EV Amsterdam
– Downtown, Orthenstraat 25, 5211 SV Den Bosch
– Topsport Lebbeke, Brusselsesteenweg 142, 9280 Lebbeke
– Real-Deal, Antwerpsestraat 169, 2640 Mortsel
– Poo Poo Style, Kerkstraat 2, 3990 Peer
– Surf In, Rue de Hollerich 83, 1741 Luxembourg
The official release
EXTEND YOUR SUMMER WITH THE VACATION EUROPEAN MOVIE TOUR
If you live in Europe, summer is quickly coming to an end … but that doesn’t mean the party’s over. Special Blend, Forum and Foursquare are about to bring the Vacation to you! Just sit back and relax as you marvel at the talents of Pat Moore, Jake Welch, Andreas Wiig, Nic Sauvé, Stevie Bell, and The Youngbloods: Daniel Ek, Cameron Pierce, Niko Cioffi, Austen Sweetin and Alek Oestreng.
Kicking things off this year is the World Premiere on September 28th, taking place on the beach in Huntington Beach, California, just north of the Huntington Beach Pier. If you happen to be in So Cal, you definitely don’t want to miss this beach party! Then, kick it Vacation-style with select riders as the team takes off for the following scheduled stops across Europe:
World Premiere: Sept. 28th Huntington Beach, CA – Huntington Beach Pier
01.10.2011 Feldkirch, Austria – Poolbar
03.10.2011 Barcelona, Spain – Shoko Club
05.10.2011 Marseille, France – La Friche et Le Cabaret Aléatoire
06.10.2011 Bozen, Italy – Halle 28
08.10.2011 Landgraaf The Netherlands – SnowWorld